Alliance Fluid Handling design, supply and install a range of chilling units for the Food, Beverage, Chemical and Pharmaceutical industries.
Alliance are experts in the design, supply and installation of process cooling equipment throughout the UK. Our service includes, design, electrical & mechanical installation and commissioning. We supply a range of chillers manufactured by industry specific suppliers, offering excellent performance at a competitive prices.
Industry Specific Solutions
Chemical & Pharmaceutical
- Reaction vessel & process cooling
- Condenser cooling
- Specialist laboratory & healthcare equipment
Food & Beverage
- Distillation & spirit cooling processes (e.g. whisky)
- Pasteurisation & aseptic production line cooling (soft drinks, milk)
- Breweries – e.g. fermentation vessel cooling
- Bottling plants – product conditioning & PET bottle production
- Fish farms – tank cooling
- Bakeries – batch water cooling
Services We Offer
- Single units from 0.5 – 1,200 kW capacity and from -30°C to +40°C fluid outlet applications.
- Heat recovery, reverse cycle & integrated free cooling refrigerated chiller options.
- Adiabatic and air-blast cooler systems for ambient water cooling requirements from 30 – 10,000 kW capacity and from +20°C to +120°C fluid applications.
- Evaporative cooling tower replacement.
- External free cooling systems including retro-fit free cooling.
- Pump sets – individual pumps from 1 – 1,900 m3 / hour and 0.5 – 16 BAR operating pressure.
- Heat exchangers including gasketed plate, tubular, shell & plate, scraped surface.
- Filtration systems – cyclones, basket filters, disk filtration systems.
- Control systems – inverter drives, sequencing control panels.
- Spare parts & glycol antifreeze.
- Mechanical and electrical installation services in accordance with current UK standards and best practice.
- BMS integration of cooling system via Trend, Carel, etc.
- Energy efficient cooling system design & advisory services.
- Ongoing service, warranty & maintenance and spare parts support of cooling systems (please see partners)